1. with E.S. Mahmoodian. On the existence of (v,k,t) trades. Australas. J. Combin,6(1992), 279-291. MR, 93j: 05013 >>pdf
2. On directed trades. Australas. J. Combin, 11 (1995). 59-66. MR, 96b:05044 >>pdf
3. Directed quadruple designs. Combin, Advances, (1995), 277-291, Math. Appl., 329, Kluwer Academic Publishers. Dordrecht, 1995. C.J. Colbourn and E.S. Mahmoodian (eds.) MR, 96h: 05020
4. With E.S. Mahmoodian. Intersection of directed quadruple systems. J. Utilitas Math., 47 (1995), 161-165. MR, 95m:05063 >>pdf
5. With E.S. Mahmoodian. Intersection of 2-(v,4,1) directed designs. J. of combin. Math. And combin. Computing. 20 (1996), 225-236. MR, 96m: 05026 >>pdf
6. With M.Behzad and E.S. Mahmoodian. Defining sets in total coloring of graphs. Proceedings of 20 th ATMC, Tabriz University, March 28-31, 1997, 521-526. MR, 99b: 05053 >>pdf
7. With E.S. Mahmoodian and Anne P. Street. On the defining set of directed designs. Australas. J.Combin., 19(1999), 179-190. MR,2000b:05023 >>pdf
8. With B.Omoomi. Minimum defining number of some regular graphs. Tech. Rep. IPM-2000-334
9. With E.S. Mahmoodian. A linear algebraic apparoch to directed designs. Australas, J.Combin., 23(2001) 119-134. MR, 051305 >>pdf
10. With E.S. Mahmoodian. On defning numbers of k-chromatic k-regular graphs. ARS Combinatoria, 76(2005), 257-276. MR, 05c15 >>pdf
11. With B. Omoomi and E.S. Mahmoodian. Smallest defining number of r-regular k-chromatic graphs: r≠k ARS Combinatoria, 78(2006), 211-223 >>pdf
12. With A. Daneshgar and H. Hajiabolhassan. On defining numbers of circular complete graphs. Discrete Mathematics, 307(2007), 173-180 >>pdf
13. With B. Omoomi. Construction regular graphs with smallest defining number. ARS Combinatoria, 91(2009), 19-31.>>pdf
14. With M. Askari Forooshani. On the non-existence of some Steiner t-(v,k) trades of certain Volumes. Utilitas Mathematica, 79 (2009), 277-285. >>pdf
15. With M. Atapour. On total dominating sets in graphs. Int. J. of Contemp. Math. Sciences, Vol. 4, No. 6, (2009), 253-257 >>pdf
16. Results on total domination and total restrained domination in grid graphs. Int. Math. Forum, Vol. 5, No. 7, 2010, 319-332 >>pdf
17. On the total subdivision numbers of grid graphs. Int. J. of Contemp. Math. Sciences. Vol.5, No. 49 (2010), 2419-2432 >>pdf
18. With F. Amirzade. Super-simple 2-(v,5,1) directed designs and their smallest defining set. Australas. J. Combin., 54(2012), 85-106 >>pdf
19.With S. Ahmadi. The intersection problem for 2-(v,5,1) directed block designs. Discrete Mathematics, 312, (2012), 3251-3264 >>pdf
20. With S. Rashidi. On the possible volume of three way trades. Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, 43, (2013), 5-13 >>link
21. With S. Rashidi. On the possible volume of µ-(v,k,t) trades. Bull. Iranian Math. Soc., 40(2014), 1387-1401 >>pdf
22.With F. Moazami. On the biclique cover of the Complete graph. Graphs and Combinatorics, 30 (2014), 48-57 >>pdf
23.With F. Amirzade. Smallest defining sets of super-simple 2- (v,4,1) directed designs. Utilitas Mathematica, 96(2015), 331-344. >> pdf
24. With M. Boostam, S. Golaizadeh and N. Soltankhah. Super-simple (v,4,2) directed designs and a lower bound for the minimum size of their defining set, Discrete Applied Mathematics, 201 (2016), 14-23 >>Pdf
25. With H. Amjadi, N. Shajarisales, and M. Tahvilian. On the spectrum of r-ortoghonal Latin squares of different orders, transactions on Combinatorics, Vol 5, No 2, (2016), 41-51 >>pdf
26. With H. Hossinenzadeh. Total perfects Codes, OO-Irredundance and Total Subdivision in Graphs. Bull. Iranian Math. Soc., 42(2016), 499-506 >>pdf
27. With S. Rashidi. on the 3-way (v,k,2) Steiner trades, Discrete Mathematics, 339, (2016), 2955-2963 >>link
28. With F. Moazami and S. Basiri. A note on d-biclique cover. Utilitas Mathematica, 100 (2016), 169-177.
29. With S. Rashidi. The 3-way intersection problem for S(2,4,v) designs. Utilitas Mathematica, 102 (2017), 169-187.>>pdf
30. With H. Amjadi. The 3-way intersection problem to Kirkman triple systems, Graphs and Combinatorics, 33, (2017), 673-687, DOI 10-1007/s00373-017-1801-8.>>pdf
31. With Amir Hosein Kashefi and Leyli Mohammad-Khanli. RP2: A high performance data center network architecture using projective planes, Cluster Comput., 20, (2017), 3499-3513, DOI 10-1007/s10586-017-1024-z.>>pdf
32. with H. Amjadi. On the existence d-homogeneous 3-way Steiner trades, Utititas Mathematica, 108 (2018), 307-320.>>pdf
33. With S. Golalizadeh. The minimum possible volume size of -way (v; k; t) trades, Utilitas Mathematica, Utilitas Mathematica, 111 (2019), 211-224. >>pdf
34. With S. Golalizadeh. On the existence of d-homogeneous -way (v,3,2) trades. Graphs and Combinatorics, DOI 10.1007/s00373-019-02008-3.>>pdf
35. With M. Golmohamadian and M.M. Zahedi. Some Algebraic Hyper structures Related to Zero Forcing Sets and Forcing Digraphs. J. of Algebra and its Appl, (2018), DOI: 10-1142/S0219498819501925 >>pdf
36. With Z. Montazeri. On the Relationship Between the Zero Forcing Number and Path Cover Number for Some Graphs, Bull. Iran. Math. Soc. ,46(2020), 767--776 >>pdf
37. With Z. Montazeri. Zero forcing number for Catresian product of some graphs, (submitted).
38. With N. Khademian. On the Volume of 3-Way Trades for Trees with up to Three Edges, Iranian journal of science and technology. transaction a: science, 44(2020), 227--237 >>pdf
39. With M. Golmohamadian, M.M. Zahedi and M. Shamsizadeh. Analyzing Zero Forcing Process by Using Automata Theory, (submitted).
40.With S. Rashidi. A Completion of the spectrum of 3-way (v,k,2) Steiner trades, (submitted).
41.With M. Golmohamadian and M.M Zahedi. Dominating Sets in Graph Theory and Algebraic Hyper structures, (submitted).
42. With H. Amjadi. The 3-way flower intersection problem for Steiner triple systems, (submitted).
- An investigation on total dominating number in graphs, Supported by Alzahra University, (2008-present).
- An investigation on dominating sets in graphs, Supported Alzahra by University, (2007-present).
- On the existence and non existence of som (v,k,t) trades, Supported by Alzahra University, (2005-2006).
- Defining on colored parameters in graphs, Supported by Alzahra University and Sharif University, (2002-2003).
- Some problems on Defining total numbers and vertex coloring of graphs, Supported by the Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics, (2000-2001).
- Some problems on Defining total sets and vertex coloring of graphs, Supported by the Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics, (1999-2000).
- Defining sets in vertex coloring of graphs, Supported by Sharif University, (1995-1997).
- On coloring graphs and combinatorial constructive, Supported by Alzahra University, (1995-1997).
- Defining sets in directed block designs, Supported by the Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics, (1995-1996).
7th Gathering of the non graduated Iranian university student of inside and abroad, Tehran University, (1988).
8th Gathering of the non graduated Iranian university student of Iran and abroad, University of Science and Technology (UST), (1990).
Combinatorics Day I, The Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics (IPM), (1993).
International conference of Mathematics & its Applications, University of Perth, Australia, (1992).
Workshop on Directed Block Designs. University of Queensland, Australia, (1992).
Combinatorics Day III, The Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics (IPM), (1993).
25th Annual Iranian Mathematics conference, Sharif University, (1994).
28th Annual Iranian Mathematics conference, Tabriz University, (1997).
Combinatorics Day VII, The Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics (IPM), (1997).
Combinatorics Day VII, The Institute for Theoretical Physics & Mathematics (IPM), (1998).
The first seminar of Women and Mathmatics in Iran, Alzahra University, (2000).
The first seminar in graph theory, combinatorics, computational algorithm & applications, Amir-Kabir Technical University, (2001).
The first day of graph & compound, Institute for Advanced in Basic Science (IASBS), Zanjan, (2002).
36th Annual Iranian Mathematics conference, Yazd University, (2005).
21th British Combinatorial Conference, Reading University, (U.K),(2007).
38th Annual Iranian Mathematics conference, Zanjan University, (2007).
Conference of Combinatorics & Theory of Designs, KOC University, Istanbul, Turkey, (2008).
40th Annual Iranian Mathematics conference, Sharif University, (2009).
M.S. Students Supervised:
- Fahime Shah Sahebi (2001), Afsane Khademi (2001), Saeede Vafaee (2001), Asieyeh Keshavarz Dastak (2001).
- Asieh Aghaeeforuoshani (2003).
- Mehri Asgarii Foroushani (2004).
- Elahe Hazrati (2005), Khadije Mahjoori (2005), Maryam Aata pour (2005).
- Parastoo Zareei (2006)
- Saeedeh Keraye chian (2007), Mina Sheikh Ali Shahi (2007), Saeede Rashidi (2007).