Jornal Papers (Indexed in WOS, JCR)
1. G. Reza Nasiri, Hamid Davoudpour and Behrooz Karimi, 2010, The Impact of Integrated Analysis on Supply chain Management: A Coordinated Approach for Inventory Control Policy, Supply Chain Management: An International Journal, Vol. 15, No. 4, pp. 277-289. (Link)
2.G. Reza Nasiri and Hamid Davoudpour, 2012, Coordinated location, distribution and inventory decisions in supply chain network design: A multobjective approach, South African Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol. 23, No.2, pp.159-175. (Link)
3.G. Reza Nasiri, Roholla Zolfaghari and Hamid Davoudpour, 2014, An integrated supply chain production-distribution planning with stochastic demands, Computers & Industrial Engineering, Vol.77, pp.35-45. (Link)
4.G. Reza Nasiri, Nasim Ghaffari and Hamid Davoudpour, 2015, Location-inventory and shipment decisions in an integrated distribution system: An efficient heuristics solution, European Journal of Industrial Engineering, Vol.9, No.5, pp.613-637. (Link)
5.G. Reza Nasiri, Mohammad Kalantari and Behrooz Karimi, 2021, Fast-moving consumer goods network design in an uncertain environment with correlated demand, Computers & Industrial Engineering. (Link)
6.G. Reza Nasiri, Hadi Deymeh, Behrooz Karimi, Elnaz Miandoabchi, 2021, Incororating sales and marketing considerations into a competitive multi-echelon distribution network design problem with pricing strrategy in a stochastic environment, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Vol. 62, 102646. (Link)
Jornal Papers (Indexed in Scopus, ...)
1.G. Reza Nasiri, Hamid Davoudpour and Yaser Movahedi, A Genetic Algorithm Approach for the Multi-commodity, Multi-period Distribution Planning in a Supply Chain Network Design, SEMCCO 2010, LNCS 6466, pp. 494–505, 2010. (Link)
2.Salehi, H., Moghaddam, R.T., Nasiri, G.R., 2015, A multi-objective location-allocation problem with lateral transshipment between distribution centers, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, Vol. 22, No.4, pp. 464-482. (Link)
Jornal Papers (Indexed in ISC)- Persian Language
1. Nasiri, G.R., Karimi B., Torabi S.A., Jolai F., (2007). Hierarchical production planning in make to order systems (with a case study). International Journal of Engineering science, Iran University of Science and Technology, 17(6), 109-120.
2. Miandoabchi, E., Nasiri, G.R., Zamanian, A.R. (2020). A systematic diagnostic of Iran’s road transport for export and providing solutions based on SWOT approach, Journal of Transportation Research, In Press.
3. Nasiri, G.R. (2021).Importance of Managing Supply Chain Resilience to Advance the Covid-19 Vaccination Program: A New Pradigm Requirement, Health Information Management Journal, Vol. 18, No. 3. (Link).
1. G. Reza Nasiri, Hamid Davoudpour and Behrooz Karimi, 2009. A multi-objective approach to designing a multi-commodity supply chain distribution network with multiple capacities, Prospects for Research in Transport and Logistics on a Regional-Global Perspective, pp. 277- 282, Turkey. (Link)
2. Ghaffari, N., Davoudpour, H. and Nasiri, G.R. (2012). Distribution network design with lateral transshipment between distribution centers. Proceeding of 8th International conference on Industrial Engineering, Tehran, Iran. (Link)
3. Nasiri, G.R. (2018). An internal financing approach in the FMCG supply chain planning companies: A direct inventory improvement procedure with a case study. 29th European on Operational Research (EURO 2018), Valencia, Spain, July 8-11, 2018.
4. M. Najjartabar Bisheh, Nasiri, G.R. and Hamid Davoudpour (2019). Multi-echelon supply chain model with a new rationing policy. 2019 IISE, Annual Conference and Expo, Orlando, Florida, USA, May 18-21, 2019.
5. Nasiri, G.R. and E. Miandoabchi (2020). Investigating Barriers to development of third party logistics companies (3PL) in Iran: An important factor of non-compertitiveness logistics services. 6th International Conference on Induatrail and System Engineering, Mashhad, Iran, Sep. 9-10, 2020. (Link)
6. M. Karimpoor and Nasiri, G.R. (2021). Production-distribution planning for an integrated buyer-vendor system with multi-level capacity warehouse under uncertainty in market demand. 7th International Conference on Induatrail and System Engineering, Mashhad, Iran, Sep. 8-9, 2021. (Link)