1. Maryam Haghighi, Kobra Nikoofar, "Nano TiO2/SiO2: An efficient and reusable catalyst for the synthesis of oxindole derivatives" Journal of Saudi Chemical Society, 2016
2. Kobra Nikoofar, Maryam Haghighi, Zahra Khademi, "Preparation, characterization, and catalytic application of metallic nanocrystaline MgAl2O4 in the synthesis of 3-hydroxy-3-indolyl-indolin-2-ones, symmetrical and unsymmetrical 3,3’-bis(indolyl)indolin-2-ones, and 3,3’-bis(indolyl)methanes" Arabian Journal of Chemistry, 2016
3. Kobra Nikoofar, Zahra Khademi, Maryam Haghighi, "Nano MgBi2O4: A Novel Green Catalyst for the One-step Cascade Condensation of Arylamines, Acetone, and Isatins in Water Media" Journal of Chemical Sciences , 2016
4. K. Nikoofar, M. Haghighi, M. Lashanizadegan, Z. Ahmadvand, "ZnO nanorods: Efficient and reusable catalysts for the synthesis of substituted imidazoles in water" Journal of Taibah University for Science, 2015
5. Maryam Haghighi, Kobra Nikoofar, "Nano TiO2@SiO2 as an efficient and reusable catalyst for the synthesis of multi-substituted imidazoles" Iranian J of Catalysis, 2015.
6. Siroos Edrisi, Norollah Kasiri, Maryam Haghighi, "A new approach to modeling the effective thermal conductivity of ceramics porous media using a generalized self-consistent method", J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 2016
7. Maryam Haghighi & Fatemeh Sharifhassan, "Exergy analysis and optimization of a high temperature proton exchange membrane fuel cell using genetic algorithm" Case studies in thermal engineering ,2016
8. P. Niknam, M. Haghighi, N. Kasiri, M. H. Khanof, "Numerical study of low concentration nanofluids pool boiling, investigating of boiling parameters introducing nucleation site density ratio" J. Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015
9. S. Edrisi, M. Haghighi, N. Kasiri, "Modeling of Heat Transfer Effective Coefficient of Ceramic Porous Media by Self-Consistent Method" Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 2015
1. Modeling and Simulation of Syngas Production from Methane in Membrane Reactor with Palladium and Provskite.7th National Chemical Engineering Congress in Tehran university.(Oral presentation)(2002)
2. A New Flexible mathematical model to rating an air cooler and comparison with experimental data, The 5th International Chemical Engineering Congress (IChEC 2008)
3. Enhancing The Effective Thermal Conductivity of Open-Cell Metal Foam, 8th Canadian congress (2008-poster)
4. The effect of geometrical characteristics on effective thermal conductivity in high porosity metal foam media using a developed general analytical model, 11thMediterranean Congress of Chemical Engineering (2009-poster)
5. Numerical Study of Heat Transfer Enhancement of laminar flow of Nanofluids in a horizontal tube, 11th International Conference on Chemical & Process Engineering, Milan, Italy
6. Particle Sedimentation investigation in Fully Developed Al2O3/ Water Nano-fluid Pipe Flow, ESCAPE24
7. Simulation and Modeling of Laminar flow of a Nanofluid in a horizontal Pipe, The 8th international chemical engineering congress and exhibition, poster, 2013
* Our research interest focus on the synthesis of Zeolites, MOFs and organometallic complexes based on transition metals-aimed toward the understanding and controlling the complexity within some reactions. Studies on both the energy carriers and the energy storage systems are currently ongoing in the lab. In particular, we are interested in new pathways for the fabrication of new ligands suitable for biodiesel production, H2 storage and methanol formation, .... Furthermore, the electronic characteristics of these ligands and the metal centers display promising reactivity for methanol formation. Insights obtained from studies on mechanism can lead to design new catalysts with novel catalytic activity.
* In addition, the applications of synthesized nano-structures (Nano catalysts & Zeolites) were studied in a pilot scale reactor in our applied chemistry laboratory. My current research also, emphasizes adsorption isotherms of different absorbents and catalytic applications of nanomaterials in oil and gas industries.