1- Lack of proportion in dimension of social psychological consequences
social science journal, NO. 16, automn and winter 2000
2- Basic incompatibility
Journal of Humanities, Alzahra University, spring and summer 2001.
3- How to Separate Residential Selection in Tehran City
Journal of Humanities in Alzahra University in 2002.
4- From Subjection to Liberty
Review of the Book of Women's Submission by John Stuart Mill, Social Science Moon, May and June.
5- Women and Social Development
Women's Research Center, Al-Zahra University, December 2002
6- Women's satisfaction from work in non-governmental sector
Research Letter, Quarterly of Cultural Research, Research Center for Culture, Arts and Communication, Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, Spring and Summer 2002.
7- Paradigmatic characteristics of the region, social class and deviant emotional behavior
8- Awareness of Gender Inequalities: a Model for Measuring the Level of Recognition of Gender Inequalities
Journal of Pejouh Hashem Women, Quarterly Journal of the Center for Women's Studies and Research, University of Tehran, November 12, 2005.
9- Violence against women in Tehran: the role of gender socialization, available resources and family relationships
Journal of Women's Research NO. 14, Winter 2005.
10- Women's Employment: Tendency to Work and Work
Shiite Women's Specialty Quarterl No. 9.
11- Basic incompatibility and lifestyle
conference of causes and consequences of girls' entry to university, June 2007.
12- The Situation of Young People's Attitudes and Attitudes: A Comparative Study of Gender Socialization and Its Consequences in Two Genuses
Youth Research Review Conference, National Youth Organization, Tarbiat Modarres University, Summer 2007.
13- Ndividualism of Collectivism and Religiosity
Journal of Cultural and Communication Studies, Third Year, No. 9, Autumn 2007.
14- Cultural orientation in Sunni ages
Journal of Humanities, Tarbiat Moallem University, Autumn and Winter 2007.
15- The interactive role of the social class and the dominant position of the residential area in people's anxiety emotions
Volume 2, Number 2, Winter 2008.
16- The Role of Structural Properties and Relational Elements in Formation of Types of Religious Attitudes among Students
journal of Social Sciences, No. 35, Winter 2008.
17- The interactive role of the social class and the dominant position of the residential area in the anxiety of individuals
Journal of Social Studies, No 2, Winter 2008.
18- Employment of Students: The Relationship Between the Network of Social Relations and the Status of Job
Journal of Social Issues, no. 63, 1387.
19- Claiming the base and cultural and material lifestyle
Journal of Social Analysis of Iran, No. 4,59, Autumn and Winter 2010.
20- Gender Educational Inequality in the Divine Wisdom of Kerman Shah
No. 2, Autumn 2010.
21- Social system and cover pattern
Journal of Sociological Studies of Iran, No. 1, Autumn 2010.
22- Increasing Girl Entry to University and Future Challenges of the Family
National Conference on Family Conservation Strategies, Center for Strategic Research, Expediency Council, 2010.
23- ociological Analysis of Salafism as One of the Identifying Resources in Iran's Kurdistan
Journal of Social Studies of Iran, Volume 6, Number 2, Summer 2012
24- A survey on the relationship between social disorder, social support and youth self-esteem
Journal of Social and Social Studies of Iran Summer 2013.
25- The role of lifestyle, relationship life and life control in the relationship between social status and life satisfaction
Journal of Cultural and Communication Studies.
26- Study of the causes on girl’s tendency to higher education
Journal of Social and Psychological Studies of Al-Zahra University, Summer 2014.
27- Increasing women's education, imbalance in family structure
Second National Conference on Social Violations of Iran, Beginning of 1391.
28- Economic and social background and experiences of anger in marriage
The First International Congress on Women's Role in Family and Society Health. May 2012.
29- Social and psychological health of women in the workplace: Sexual exclusion, the first national conference on corporate governance
30- A survey of couples' attitude toward commitment in marriage in the city of Qorveh
the first national conference on the challenges of the Iranian family, May 2013.
31- The Status of Journalism and Social Security among Tehran's Municipalities, the Journal of Social Institutions
Sociology of Social Institutions Quarterly, Spring 2014.
32- Qualitative Study of Crisis Relations
Journal of Strategic Studies in Sports and Youth, Summer 2014.
33- Causes of Girls' Attitudes to Higher Education
Journal of Social and Psychological Studies of Women", Alzahra University, Summer 2014.
34- Employment of Students: The Relationship Between the Network of Social Relations and the Status of Job
Journal of Social Issues of Iran, Winter 2009.
35- Gender Educational Inequality in the Dordfrmanan Department of Kermanshah
Social Studies in Women Psychology, Summer 2010.
36- Sociological Analysis of Salafism as One of the Identity Authors in Iranian Kurdistan
Social Studies of Iran, Spring 2012.
37- Claims of the base and cultural and material lifestyle
Journal of Social Analysis, Spring 2010.
38- Social networks and voting behavior in Mashhad city
Journal of Sociology of Iran, Spring 2010.
39- The rate of acceptance or non-acceptance of official gender identity from the point of view of the relatives
Encyclopedia of Social Sciences, Winter 2010.
40- Social System and Pattern of Coverage
Sociological Studies of Iran, 2014.
41- Social Disorders, Social Support and Youth Self-Esteem Test
Iranian Journal of Social Studies, Winter 2012.
42- Social Disorders, Social Support and Youth Self-Esteem Test
Iranian Journal of Social Studies, Winter 2012.
43- Studying the causes of girls' tendency to higher education
Women's Social Psychological Studies, Winter 2013.
44- The role of lifestyle, relationship life and life control
Cultural and Communication Studies, Winter 2013.
45- Qualitative Study of Crisis Relations, Strategic Studies
Sports and Youth, Summer 2014.
46- The Role of Structural Properties and Relational Elements in Formation of Types of Religious Attitudes among Students
Social Science Letter, Spring 2009.
47- The status of the neighborhood and the sense of security among the inhabitants
sociology of social institutions of Iran, spring 1393.
48- Outbound resources, social exclusion and the happy feelings of the head of household
Woman in Development and Politics, Fall 2014.
49- Barriers to Women's Participation in the Social Development Process
Social Issues of Iran, Winter 1394.
50- The Relationship of Global Media, Modern Reflection with Marital Relationship Among Couples in Qorveh
Family Research, Fall 2013.
51- Obstacles to Women's Participation in Social Development
Social Issues of Iran, Winter 1394.
52- The narrative of women heads of households from obstacles to happiness
Women and Families, Autumn 1394.
53- Recognition of the neighborhood and the feeling of social exclusion (about the city of Pakdasht)
social welfare, winter 1394.
54- Difficulties in returning to the origin of immigration, cultural separation, exclusion and well-being
social issues of Iran, winter 2014.
55- A survey on the subject of gender socialization and behavior in social ways
Journal of Social and Psychological Studies of Women, Spring, 1395.
56- Social Exclusion of Married Women with Foreign Citizens and Its Effective Factors
Journal of Social Issues of Iran.
57- Services of Supportive Organizations and Quality of Life of Families of Prisoners of the Country
Journal of Social Studies and Research.
58- The role of academic education of women in conflict management in marital life
Journal of Sociology of Education, Autumn and Winter, 2013.
59- Factors Affecting the Behavior in Collective and Individual Household Positions in the Family
Journal of Social Analysis of Iran, Bahar and Summer 2014.
60- Hot Disgrace, Quality of Family Relations and Mental Health of the Prisoners' Family
Journal of Sociology of Iran.
61- Women's Excellence and Migration
Quarterly of Planning for Welfare and Social Development.
62- The Relationship between Neighborhood Situation and Women's Social Security Sensitivity (Comparative Comparison of Two Areas of Headache and Neck)
Women's Quarterly in Culture and Arts, Summer, 1395
1- Paper "Increasing Girl Entry to University and Challenges of Family Life
National Conference on Family Conservation Strategies, Tehran, Iran, Winter 2010.
2- The article "Management of the body and its relationship with leisure time
the first congress on women's role in the health of the family and society, Tehran, Iran, spring 2009.
3- Paper "Increasing women's education, imbalance in family structure and conflict experience
Second National Conference on Social Hazards in Iran, Tehran, Iran, Spring 2012.
4- The article "Salafism in Iranian Kurdistan
Regional Conference of Social Thought and Sociology, Tehran, Iran, Spring 2011.
5- Paper "Culture, Family Structure and Intergenerational Relations
Third National Conference on Socio-Cultural Research in Iranian Society, Tehran, Iran, Autumn 2014.
6- The article "The role of value orientation in the tendency towards diversion in the university
Third National Conference on Socio-Cultural Research in Iranian Society, Tehran, Iran.
7- The article "Regional Inequality and the Decision of Girl Students to Return to the Origin of Immigration
International Conference on Immigration: Patterns, Implications and Policies, Tehran, Iran, Autumn 2014.
8- The article "Obstacles and social capacities of prisoners' husbands and their suppressed authority
First National Consultative Congress, Family Empowerment of Affected People, Tehran, Iran, Autumn 2014.
9- The article "Women's Social and Mental Health in the Workplace
The First National Conference on Corporate Governance, Tehran, Iran, Spring 2013.
10- The article "The Living Experience of Female Heads of Households: Problems, Harm, Challenges and Solutions
Family Conferences in Razavi Style, Mashhad, Iran, Summer 2014.
11- The article "Attitude of couples towards commitment in marital relations
National Conference on the Challenges of the Iranian Family, Tehran, Spring 1393.
12- Paper on the increase of women's education, the imbalance in the structure of the family and the experience of conflict and violence in marital life
Second National Conference on Social Injury, June 2012.
13- Culture, Family Structure and Intergenerational Relations
Third National Conference on Social Cultural Research, December 2014.
14- The article presents the role of value orientations in the tendency toward diversion in the university
third national conference on socio-cultural studies in Iran, December 2014
15- A Study of Couples' Attitude towards Marriage Commitment
First National Conference on the Challenges of the Iranian Family, May 2014.
16- The article "Social Inclusion and the Quality of Life of Female Heads of Households in Tehran
International Conference on Women and Urban Life, July 1395.
17- The article "Measurement of gender inequality in metropolitan cities
international conference of women and urban life, July 1395.
18- The Relationship between the Students' Ethics System and the Social Capital of the Family
National Conference on Ethics and the Iranian Society. December, 1395.
19- The article "Children, social inequality and health in Iran
Children and adolescents' conference, Al-Zahra University, November 1395.
20- Children's Family Activities
Children's and Adolescents' Conference, Al-Zahra University, November 1395.
- The Situation of Social-Cultural Research in Iran," Article of Social Pathology Studies in Iran, Dissemination, 1999.
- The book "The Role of Sunni Groups in Value, Attitude and Behavioral Orienteering", published by the Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance, 2008.
- The book "Women's Cultural Challenges," the Supreme Council of the Cultural Revolution, Summer 2011.
- The book "Women's Social Situation Report in Iran," published by Ney, 1394.
- University Bookstore Student Attitude and Behavior, Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, 1396.
- Girls Higher Education and Social Hazards, Research Institute for Cultural and Social Studies, in print.
- Women's Higher Education and Research Center, Collected Papers, Department of Obstetrics, Department of Cultural and Social Studies, Ministry of Science.
- Relationship of economic, social, lifestyle and life satisfaction.
- Studying the tendency to higher education and its effective factors in the knowledge of 2010.
- The Relationship between Spouses' Level of Education and the Way to Solve Family Conflict in 2010.
- Cultural Disconnection, Exclusion and Quality of Life of Girls Student in Returning to the Origin of Immigration 2011.
- The Relationship between Neighborhood Status and the Safety of Residents of the City Value system, Opportunity structure and tendency to deviant behavior
- Combined study of the relationship between changes in lifestyle and border trade phenomenon
- Neighborhood and Social Exclusion 1392
- Social factors affecting marital commitment among couples in Qorveh city, 1392
- Factors Affecting the Youth Welfare of Tehran in 2013
- Social exclusion of married women with foreigners (Iraqi, Afghani)
- Investigating the Role of Neighborhood Development on the Capacity of Children and Youth in 2014
- Social relationships, social wellbeing and happiness
- The effect of spouse styles on married women's satisfaction of life
- The Relationship between Gender Socialization and Behavior in Social Dialogue
- Outbound resources, social exclusion and happiness of women headed by households 1394
- A study on the change of social values of the family system of 2009
- Investigating the relationship between social strata and social participation 2009
- Gender Analysis of Juvenile Responsibility and its Relationship with Socialization Methods
- Review NGOs as an experience to achieve 2009
- Causes and Social Factors Affecting Spousal 2010
- Social Pathology of Street Children in Tehran, 2010
- The Relationship between Social Capital and Citizenship Ethics, 2010
Awareness of the Society for the Fear of Crime 2010
- The social health of youth and the factors affecting it 1391
- The Relationship Between Mobile Use and Students' Social Relationships 1391
- Investigating the relationship between the individual network and the neighborhood of 1392
- Media consumption and youth attitudes toward homeland 1392
- On the Social Creation of Transition from Education to Employment 1392
- Awareness of citizenship rights and their impact on social behavior 1393
- Generation and serious crime 1392
- Investigating the Impact of Marketing Capabilities on Organizational Performance 1392
- Investigation of the happiness of women aged 25 to 35 Tehrani 1393
- Measure the relationship between the amount of social capital of the family and the active citizenship of the youth
- The Relationship between the Instrument of Globalization and Religious Identity
- Social factors affecting students' migration to immigration
- Social factors affecting students' future hopes
- Study of women's lifestyle in different classes 2009
- Knowledge and attitude of couples 2009
- Citizenship and Life Satisfaction
- Media, rethinking and tendency to intercourse relationships, 1392
- Generation and seriousness of crime, 1392
- The effect of marketing capabilities on the performance of organizations, 2013
- Studying the tendency to social values of children aged 20-24 years old and parents of 50-54 years old and its effective factors in Noorabad city of Lorestan, 2013.
- Social exclusion of married women with foreign nationals (Iraqi-Afghani) and its effective factors, 1393
- Study of Social Factors Affecting the Formation of Kurdish Women's Gender Identity. 1394
- The Effect of Social Health on the Happiness of Citizens of the City, 2014.
- Social relations, social health and happiness, 2014.
- Feeling the happiness of women ages 25-35 Tehrani, 1393.
- Social factors affecting students' migration to the country, 2014.
- Awareness of Citizenship Rights and its Impact on Social Action among Youth, 2014.
- Social factors affecting the future of university students in Tehran, 2014.
- Measure the relationship between the amount of social capital of a family and the active citizenship of single youths aged 18 to 35. Tehran, 2014
- Relationship between neighborhood situation and women's social security. 1394.
- Study of attitudes toward divorce between married women and men and effective factors
- The study of the effect of social exclusion on the tendency toward deviations among youths
- The survey of social participation of people in Tehran
- Factors Affecting the Distribution of Power in the Family 1394
- Investigation of Social Factors Affecting Youth Consumption 1394
- Sociological Explanation of Love among Youth 1394
- Social exclusion and tendency to deviations among youth, 2014
- Neighborhood Position and Women's Social Security, 1394
- The experience of women in the allocation of inheritance in Kermanshah, 1394
- Orientation towards social control among girls, 1394
- Investigating the Role of Neighborhood Development on the Capacity of Children and Adolescents, 2014
- Neighborhood Capacities and Children's Frequency Activities, 1395
- Inequality and Higher Education: Inequality of Opportunities and Academic Activism, 1395
Awards and Top Titles
- Selected scholar of the faculty of Azar 88
- Celebration of the festival and exhibition of the University of Pakistan on the occasion of the membership of the Scientific Committee and the arbitration of articles
- Congratulations to the Academic Congregation - Studying the Sustainability of the Family, Community Excellence for Speech
- Thanksgiving family gratitude, community excellence for the team leader
- Thanksgiving Congratulations to the Scientific Conference on Family Sustainability for the Review of Articles
- Thanksgiving Congratulations The scientific and applied attitude to veil and chastity