Printed Articles in Scientific-Research Magazines
- Publishing the article entitled "Prohibition of the extradition and deportation offenders at the procedure of the European court of human rights whit considering the European convention of human rights" published in the Journal of Criminal Law Research, Allameh Tabataba'i University, with a Scientific Degree
- Adoption of the article titled "Status of the Individual's Right to Recognition of Legal Personality in the Global and Regional International Instruments and National Instruments" in the Comparative Law Research Journal (Tehran University)
- Print article titled "Traditional and modern slavery in international law and slamic opinion with regard to the condition of women and children", Comparative Law Research Journal (Tehran University), Spring and Summer 2016 Volume 7, Issue 1.
- Publishing the article titled "Doctrine of Margin of Appreciation in Meeting National Interests of Member States of the European Convention on Human Rights" in the Journal of Strategic Studies, Spring 2016, No. 19. (25 pages - from 93 to 118)
- Publishing the article titled "An analysis of the right of mothers to abortion as a violation of the individual's right to identify a legal personality in international law with an Islamic approach" In the Journal of Human Rights Promotion (Tehran University) Spring and Summer 2014, Third Year - Issue 6 (26 pages - from 9 to 34)
- Publishing the article titled "Commitments of States toward the International Community as a Whole and its Role in International Responsibility of the State " In the Foreign Policy Magazine with the Scientific Degree of Excellence and ICS, 26th year, 2012
- Publishing the article titled "The Harmless Passage of the 1982 Convention on the Rights of the Sea in Theory and Practice (with an emphasis on the Islamic law of the Islamic Republic of Iran)" in the Journal of Middle Eastern Studies with the Scientific Degree of Excellence, Summer 2013, No. 73.
- Publishing the article "The United Nations Charter as the Constitution of the World Community" in the Foreign Policy Magazine with the Scientific Degree of Promotion and ICS, 26th year, 2012 , No 102
- Publishing the article titled "Arming the Syrian opposition from the perspective of international law" In the Journal of Common Law Studies (University of Tehran), 64th, 6th, Winter 2016.
- Publishing the article titled "The Legal Nature of the Permitted Margin of interpretation Doctrine" In the Journal of Foreign Policy Promotion in the Journal of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Volume 30, Issue 2, Summer 2016, pp. 115-139.
- Publishing the article titled "Legal Analysis of the Crime of Enforced Disappearance of Persons in International Law as a Violation of Article 6 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights" In two Scientific-Research Chapter of International Law Magazine (Center for International Legal Affairs of the Presidency) Volume 34, Issue 57, Autumn and Winter 2017, p. 149-167
- Publishing the article titled " The article "Historical Process of Accepting the Legal Personality of Individuals in International Human Rights" in the Quarterly Journal of Public Laws, Year 5, Issue 2, Series 9, Spring and Summer 2016
- Accepting article titled "Limiting Clauses and their Role in International Treaties" In the Journal of Public Law Studies of Tehran University.
- Accepting article titled "Conceptual evolution of occupation from the point of view of international law, with emphasis on the situation in the Gaza Strip" in the journal of scientific studies of public law .Tehran University.
- The article "In Search of the Flexibility Margin Doctrine of Interpretation of Non-Human Rights Treaties with an Emphasis on Trade and Investment Treaties" was published in two Scientific-Research Chapter of International Law Magazine (Center for International Legal Affairs of the Presidency)
Articles Presented at Domestic International Conferences
- "Comparative Study of Women's Cultural Right in International Law and Islam with Emphasis on the Right to Education" at the First International Conference and the 2nd National Conference on Islam and Transcendental Values with Emphasis on Culture, 2016, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University.
-"The Role of the Doctrine of the Discretion of Governments in the Relationship Between Universal Human Rights and Cultural Diversity" at the first international conference and the 2nd National Conference of Islam and Transcendental Values with an Emphasis on Culture, 2016, Shahid Rajaee Teacher Training University.
- "The Role of Muslim Women in the Cultural Development of Islamic Communities" at the International Conference "The Role of Thinker Iranian and Arab Women in Developing Relations and Cultural Dialogue", 2016, Al-Zahra University
- "The Conceptual Transformation of the Geopolitical Discourse of Terrorism in US Policy" at the Second International Humanitarian Conference on Western Asia.
- "The Geopolitical Challenges of Afghan Drug Trafficking in Afghanistan on National Security in Iran" at the 2nd International Humanitarian Conference on Western Asia.
- "Women's Responsibility to the Society in Islamic Discourse" at the International Conference "The Role of Thinker Iranian and Arab Women in Developing Relations and Cultural Dialogue", 2016, Al-Zahra University
Closed Research Project
- The Obligated plan of 2014-15 entitled "Traditional and Modern Slavery in International Law and Islamic Thought, Looking at the Situation of Women and Children"
- The Obligated plan entitled "Review of Legal Considerations on the Right to Life of the Fetus"
- The Obligated plan entitled "The Necessity of Double Children's Attention on Human Rights and Islamic Law"
- Judging the articles of Scientific-Research magazine of Tehran University titled:
1.A comparative study of Islamic human Rights with the four 1949 Geneva conventions: with emphasis on the treatment of prisoners of war
2. Comparative investigation of espionage in international documents and Islamic law
3. The Revocation of Nationality in the view of Islamic Legal System and International Human Rights Law
4. Review the status of the family in the international human rights system
5. A Comparative Study of Revocation of Citizenship in European Judicial Procedures and the Internal Rights of England, Austria, and Malta
- Judging the articles of Journal of Woman and Family Studies Scientific-Research magazine titled:
1. International Criminal Tribunal Procedure for the Suppression of Gender Crime
2. Halving property after divorce in Iranian system
3. Pregnancy and how it works in retaliation punishment
4. Rebate cases for Delinquent women of crime and its causes
5. Protecting Women Victims of Terror in International Law: In the Light of the Concept of Social and International Order
6. The criminal policy of Islam in punishing male for murdering female
7. Legal gaps in the condition of justice in remarriage
8. Legal study of the status of citizenship and none of women from the perspective of human rights
9. Legal Jurisprudential review of the plan "Increase fertility rates and prevent population decline"
10. The connection between constitution and human rights treaties on women's citizenship horizons
- Judging articles of Islamic Jurisprudence Scientific-Research magazine:
1. Prohibited treaties in the light of international law of Islam
- and judging several articles in national and international congress